We are looking for:
A global intelligence solution company is looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Manager to join their Client Services team in a newly created role. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships with clients, understanding their requirements and collaborating with the technical team to make these a reality. You’ll join a skilled Client Services team that support National Security and Law Enforcement clients with investigative intelligence products. The organisation has tripled in the last three years and plans to double in the next 12months. From a progression perspective, there is ample opportunity – The Head of Client services is in a dual role at present and you will have the opportunity to take a step up while they move into another newly created role in the organisation.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about technology and excited to understand what makes our customers successful. Be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively, maintaining a high customer satisfaction rate through all interactions.
- You will drive innovative software solutions with customers, helping them in understanding how to achieve their business goals with our software and creating an actionable plan for it.
- Work closely with customers at all stages: presales, onboarding, training, deploying, operating, and scaling; ensuring that deliveries are done on time and on budget.
- Take ownership of customers’ success, with the goal of keeping customers engaged and satisfied with the product experience.
- Develop and execute project plans from inception to customer sign-off, including tracking and reporting on key metrics, with periodic status reports and risk analysis.
- Analyse customer data and implementations to provide advice and devise service offerings that improve customers’ experience.
- Learn our product and educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our solutions, so that they feel encouraged to use it on a daily basis.
- Create policies and procedures that optimise the customer experience, measuring customer feedback and acting on data-driven information.
- Mediate between clients and the organization, acting as “Voice of the Customer” and assisting our product team at identifying the most needed product improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in a software consultancy role, in a highly technical environment.
- 4 years of experience as Project Manager for Data Analytics projects. (AI, Machine Learning, BI)
- Hands-on experience with Data Analytics implementations and its different aspects: deployment, security, data pipelines and data visualization.
- Expertise in Kanban and Earned Value Management, as well PMP or PRINCE2.
- Previous experience leading a team by influence and fostering a culture of commitment, respect, and openness.
- Be organized in your workflows, understanding what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritize and manage your time efficiently.
- Be analytical and pragmatic, making decisions that are supported by data.
- Experience building engagement reports for account review, customer feedback and project health.
- Excellent written communication skills with experience in drafting documents and professional emails for global audiences, considering cultural aspects.
- Salary 75,000-90,000 DOE
- Share options
- Galway and Dublin office base with option for hybrid working.