Project Engineer – Hybrid
We are seeking a talented and dedicated Project Engineer to join our growing client in Dublin. Our Client is a leading provider of IP Telephony and practices a culture of promoting from within. If you are on the hunt for a fast-paced environment to excel in, this is the career for you.
- Accountable for IP Telecom New customer’s/Partners overall customer satisfaction.
- Gather information about call routing, users, extensions, devices, voicemail, call centre etc.
- Configure the Hosted PBX.
- Onboarding customers on Teams.
- Creation of an Account on teams, Configuring users
- Communicating with customer on the sync and conducting the sync on SBC
- Accountable for all aspects of Porting
- Collect and record documentation including customer set-up records and implementation related information.
- Creating weekly Monthly Report for Operations.
- 2+ years of Telecom Project Engineering experience
- Must be able to easily learn and use new software programs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings
- Must possess excellent MS Office skills
- ITIL/PRINCE2/PMP desirable
- Full driving license desirable
- Salary 30K+ DOE
- Bonus/annual increments
- Pension contribution
The successful candidate will possess excellent critical thinking skills, communicate well with all levels of personnel and be highly organised.
For more information contact Toni O’Rourke confidentially, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I specialise in recruiting for IT Professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, I am happy to have a chat confidentially.