An opportunity has arisen for an experience Programme Manager to join our client on a large scale Temenos implementation.
This is a dynamic position where you will be consulting as lead programme manager on the Temenos implementation. You will have proven ability in program management, project management methodology, experience in stakeholder and community engagement, intellectual acumen, and understanding of strategic objectives and what is required to achieve them. You will work efficiently, bringing a calm head to pressured environments. You will also be confident in Temenos implementation with proven experience with the same . As a senior member of the team, you will have an important role in raising internal competency in project management.
We want to hear from you if you can:
- Programme manage a large scale Temenos Project end to end
- Design, plan, and implement programs and projects including governance frameworks, schedules, reporting, resource, and quality management systems
- Demonstrate financial literacy and the ability to manage multiple budgets and projects simultaneously
- Identify, analyse, document, manage and monitor issues, risks and opportunities that arise
- Advise on and negotiate priorities, constraints, interdependencies, requirements, methodology options, phases, and decision points
- Confidently speak with clients, stakeholders, and diverse communities
- Work on numerous different project areas at once, with a high level of ambiguity
- Network and create business opportunities and feel comfortable in this space
- Be comfortable with a varied work schedule of very busy periods of client work, and periods of self-directed business improvement and development
- Coach and support team members to build their professional skills, and
- Care and want to make a difference.
- Attractive daily rate 600-720 DOE
- Immediate start
- Flexible working
- Contract extension