Leading National Brand are looking for an established PMO Manager to complement their successful brand and transformation project in County Dublin.
Due to the recent client successes and new client development platform – an opportunity has arisen for an established PMO Analyst or PMO Manager to work closely with the Head of IT Solutions.
Our client prides themselves on their client-centric approach and exceptional reputation in their sector.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the full project management life cycle and software development
- Supervise and lead the program and project staff
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding risks & project status
- Project execution and governance aspect of the PMO role
- Tracking deadlines, deliverables & timelines throughout the process
- Managing the overall process of carrying out the project & PMO
- Process improvement and standards developments
- Project Prioritisation and Portfolio Alignment
- The successful candidate will have the following:
Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Prince 2, PMP and BA Degree
- Strong industry and solution knowledge (Non-Finance, Energy, Renewables)
- PMO Infrastructure and leadership experience
- Proven track record of delivery
- Exceptional conflict resolution track record
- Attention to detail and mentoring skills
- Excellent IT skills including leverage in house IT systems & PM docs
This is an excellent opportunity for a PMO Manager, with a proven track record in leading and developing teams. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in an energy and utilities or renewables sector (Non-Finance).
If you are looking for the next step in your career or will to step up into a management position – with a leading national brand, please contact Neil on for an immediate interview.
PMO, Project Manager, IT Project, PMO Analyst