A career defining opportunity has arisen for an passionate and strategic PMO consultant to join a growing team in a Lead position. You as PMO specialist will support the Head of Function on a variety of strategic initiatives including the 5 Year strategic transformation plan for the enterprise organisation. This is a brand new PMO role, created for a driven, enthusiastic relationship builder. Your role will see you lead a team across business planning, process improvement and strategic roadmap development. Your ability to lead a cross functional team, building relationships with stakeholders across Finance, Operations and IT will be a catalyst to your success.
This organisation are very passionate about continuous development and will support you on your own endeavours to develop your career as well as offer a clear progression plan for you. The Head of Function is very open to change and new ideas and your innovative approach to problem solving will play a key role in the success of the overall team and business.
- Leading a collaborative team across Business planning, Transformation and Strategic programme delivery.
- Working with PMO team and offering support across regulatory reporting including compliance, risk, governance.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders in the business planning process, strategy development and tracking/reporting on the same.
- Management of capital portfolio budget associated with the function
- Overseeing compliance reporting including but not limited to; user access reviews, headcount, software asset management, time recording and applications portfolio.
- Bring new ideas to the team to ensure continuous development and improvement of the function
- Experience in business planning across a large portfolio
- Delivery of change programmes across the business
- Varied exposure to reporting- auditing, governance, process, compliance
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management
- Brand new role, opportunity to shape and develop the position and team as you see fit
- Ample support for educational advancements
- Salary DOE 75,000 – 85,000 DOE
- Hybrid working model (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
To be considered for this position, please forward the word version of your CV to Karla.orourke@ITSearch.ie or call Karla on 0877382914 for a confidential conversation.