Oracle Deployment Engineer
Our client, based in Limerick but happy with 100% remote within Ireland (beyond the pandemic) has engaged with IT Search to speak to Oracle Deployment Engineers on their behalf. They are a market leader in the area of cloud ERP infrastructure based solutions, providing solutions, consultancy and more within the Oracle Cloud ecosystem.
This position is to become an integral part of the Development and Delivery teams to ensure all DevOps related processes, updates and releases/deployments are maintained at the highest standard.
- Become Subject Matter Expert within the delivery team in the area of software release/deployment
- Work with existing teams and managers to define functionality within deployment across the entire range of products
- Take responsibility for release scheduling and drive continuous improvement in same
- Focus on areas of Automation within development, QA and deploy, documentation etc
- Some customer interaction will be required
- 8+ years of post grad commercial experience within Infrastructure/DevOps
- Strong Oracle experience, knowledge of ERP deployments and applications
- Significant level of comfort within Version Control and CI/CD
- Track record of release management and related areas
- Development insight, preferably within the Java stack
- Application Server knowledge should include WebLogic or similar
- Excellent communication skills and internal and external relationship building/documentation
- REST API integration examples will be beneficial
To learn more about this role, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.