Oracle Cloud Engineer
Our client, based in the South West of Ireland but happy with 100% remote within Ireland (including beyond the pandemic) has engaged with IT Search to speak to Oracle Cloud Engineers on their behalf. They are a market leader in the area of cloud ERP infrastructure based solutions, providing solutions, consultancy and more within the Oracle Cloud ecosystem.
This position is to become an integral part of the Professional Services team to ensure all Oracle Cloud related processes, updates and releases/deployments are maintained at the highest standard.
- Liaise closely with the Professional Services terms to maintain client SLAs
- Utilise expertise on OCI as well as VMWare, networking and Security (and Active Directory)
- Engage on multiple concurrent projects across different industries/locations
- Continuously upskill within the company (strong training ethic)
- 5+ years of post grad commercial experience
- Knowledge and hands on experience within Infrastructure/SDLC
- Exceptional communication skills (especially due to remote nature of work)
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with strong reporting
- Knowledge across Linux and MS based OS
- 3+ years of working within Oracle Cloud, VMWare and related areas
- To learn more about this role, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
- Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.