Office 365 Service Delivery Manager
Office365 Admin / Service Delivery Manager required to join a global IoT firm based in Dublin City Centre. The Office365 Admin / Service Delivery Manager will be the technical and operational SME for Office365 and work closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure quality of service and SLA are being met.
This role will suit a Senior O365 Engineer / Administrator who wants to progress their career into a technical management and oversight role. It does require in-depth technical knowledge in order to challenge, agree and direct the service providers.
- Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise across the Office 365 platform (MS Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive)
- Help coordinate the migration from Skype to MS Teams
- Manage and coordinate 3rd party vendors to ensure quality of service and SLA are being met.
- Review supplier SLAs and propose Service Improvement Plans
- Manage O365 licenses, costs with regular reporting.
- 5+ years commercial experience as an Engineer / Administrator of Microsoft Office 365
- Sound knowledge of O365 Services (MS Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive)
- Worked across large scale enterprises – user base is C45K for this
- Comfortable managing relationship with 3rd party vendors
- Hands on experience migrating to MS Teams is bonus
- Good understanding of ITIL – certification is a bonus.
- Starting salary of 70-80K
- Pension contribution of 8%
- Performance bonus
- Formal education assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Clear path for career progression