Mobile Lead Engineer (Android and iOS)
Our client is a post start up working in the Connected Health sector with a range of complex health monitoring and communication devices based in Dublin (the role can be majority remote but regular office visits are required).
Due to ongoing success in R&D and funding, they are progressing to the next stages of their business plan and require a Lead Mobile Engineer to design their integrated Android and iOS applications.
The Lead Engineer will work with multiple stakeholders across the business to integrate applications within wider systems, documenting regulatory processes and building prototype apps to go live.
- 8/10 years of full lifecycle mobile development
- Ability to work on Android and iOS apps
- Strong communication and influencing abilities
- Architectural knowledge and an eye for security, functionality and UX implications
- Ambition to bring a new app suite to users and an interest in health related technology
This is a key role for our client and will provide a strong base and benefits, working flexibility and the opportunity to grow with a fascinating post start up firm.
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability, we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.