Lead Information Security Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an established securities lead to work with leading National Brand based in the prime location of Dublin City.
Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to employ an IT Security lead with responsibility for the security division and operations team.
- IT Security Operations Lead
- Transformation & Change Program
- Dublin City Centre Location
Our client has successfully transitioned their platform to a more client-centric offering, for the business. With this in mind, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with both the operations department & IT security team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A proven track record within IT Security & Operations
- Experience within the IT, Banking, Financial Services or Insurance sector
- 4-6 years-experience proven within IT Security
- Strong Governance and Risk management skill set
- Exceptional knowledge or processes, procedures, and tests
- BSc in Computer Science or IT
- Proven track record in Cyber security 5-7 years
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the leadership team – Head of IT Solutions
- Management of the security operations centre
- Opportunity to work with all technology-related businesses & brands
- Leading out the IT operations team and support business
- Responsible for Penetration testing, SIEM, and Network security
- Maintaining excellent standards and benchmarking the infrastructure
Our client prides themselves on being a true leader in their sector, now have an opportunity for an IT Security professional to work as part of the leadership team.
For any queries, please contact Neil on . Must have a stamp 4 or full working rights, to work in Ireland.
Information Security, operations systems, IT, penetration