Lead Data Analyst
Lead Data Analyst required for a leading national brand in the banking sector. As a senior member of the Customer Analytics team, you will support the delivery of data driven analysis to a number of key product lines and customer segments, with the aim of delivering increased commercial and business outcomes.
This can be a remote working position with occasional visits to Dublin office for collaboration (once a month for example)
This is a high visibility role with exposure to key business units and senior partners and a great opportunity to make a real difference to customers experience.
- Provide detailed analysis and understanding of customers needs and interests across different customer segments and products.
- Deliver concrete insights that translate into positive customer and business outcomes
- Providing insight into the performance of your squads activity and identify actions to increase performance.
- Set the standard for high quality and impactful output across the team.
- Support the development of a strong culture within Customer Analytics to attract and retain top talent.
- 2+ years as a Senior Data Analyst / Lead
- Experience wrangling data, creating visualisations and translating business problems into analytics
- Strong SQL skills are essential.
- Experience of working in Agile delivery squads.
- Experience with Teradata, Tableau or similar data technologies.
- Experience of working in financial services and/or with marketing teams
- 85K starting salary
- Pension contribution
- Excellent training and development programmes