L2 Support Engineer
L2 Support Engineer required for our client a global managed technology solutions provider. This is a 2nd level position providing support for a specific client base, acting as the point of contact for issues via phone, email or in person. A broad technical background with good customer service and communication skills is needed.
This role will require work on a client site usually 2 days per week in Dublin, and the remaining can be WFH.
- Provide 2nd level technical support for a small number of key customers via email, phone and in person
- Create tickets and log & prioritising calls.
- Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures and support the ISMS continuous improvement process.
- Provide onsite support for customers, primarily in the Dublin area (typically 2 days per week, onsite)
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
- Proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Full driving licence is required *****
- Broad tech knowledge across:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365
- Firewalls (SonicWALL and FortiGate)
- Backup Solutions
- MCITP / MCSA Preferable but not necessary
- Private/Public/Hybrid cloud experience is a bonus
- 45K starting salary
- Mileage allowance (if using own vehicle) Alternatively GoCar access is provided
- Per Diem (subsistence allowance) for any days on site
- Benefits – PHI, Educational Assistance