L2 Field Engineer
Our client, a managed service provider is on the hunt for a L2 Field Engineer. The role requires onsite delivery of Radius technical services and providing superior customer service to customers in the Cork region.
This role will suit an ambitious Field engineer who has hunger to learn and progress in the ICT field.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Install, support, and replace end-user devices, Laptops / PC’s, printers
- Configuring office 365 and setting up new office 365 email accounts
- Work with Purchasing department to ensure parts and equipment are ordered to meet the installation specification
- Troubleshoot on site Hardware including Broadband connections
- Carry out cable troubleshooting and comms cabinet tidy on customer sites.
- Assist with Troubleshooting Networks, servers and Security devices
- Carry out the job as directed, liaise with the client on completion and confirm if there is anything else required on site, ensuring 100% satisfaction from the client during the install.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Full clean driving License
- 2+ years’ experience in deskside IT and Hardware support
- Excellent attention to detail, time keeping and Customer service skills
- Office 365 / Windows 10 / Active directory,
- Broadband troubleshooting
- PC / LAN / Entry level server
- Network printers and OS troubleshooting,
- Cabling termination and testing fault finding
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Salary 35k-45k
- Educational assistance
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Ireland. For more information contact Toni O’Rourke confidentially, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I specialise in recruiting for IT Professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, I am happy to have a chat