L1 Tech Support Engineer
L1 Tech Support Engineer required for a well-established business with offices based in UK and Ireland. This role will be based onsite in Naas office and will be the first point of contact for local technical support issues
As this person will be the sole IT person in Ireland for 40 users, it will require you to be in office in Naas Monday to Friday. You will be part of the UK and Ireland IT team, and escalation support will be provided by your UK based colleagues
- Investigation into the root cause of incidents and the implementation of solutions to prevent them re-occurring.
- Provide workarounds for incidents recorded in the Service Desk.
- Work with the Service Delivery Team to provide incident resolution resource when required.
- Provide technical expertise as part of a major project team.
- Ensure customer communication and feedback is a priority.
- 1+ years in a Technical Helpdesk / Desktop support role
- Excellent Service Desk and organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure multitask and prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly.
- Technical experience across Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, and device management – e.g., laptops, mobile phones.
- 30K starting salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance