L1-L2 IT Support Engineer
L1-L2 IT Support Engineer required for a network of private clinics across Ireland, based in Naas.
This role will suit an experienced IT Support Engineer who is looking for potential progression within the brand.
This is a permanent role 3-4 days a week in the office in Naas /WFH. After settling in more flexibility can be provided.
As there are clinics across Ireland, occasional travelling to support other sites might be needed. This role will include the use of a company van.
- Provide L1/L2 technical support to the team of 60 users
- Preparation, configuration and maintenance of IT equipment
- Responsible for logging all reported incidents from all channels (phone, email and direct contact) .
- Conduct 1st line triage of all incidents.
- Resolve level 1 incidents in a timely manner where possible.
- Escalate incidents to outsourced IT helpdesk as required.
- Work closely with outsourced IT helpdesk to optimise IT service delivery across the organisation.
- Manage service delivery from all third-party hardware/software providers.
- Report key IT related metrics to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- 2+ years proven experience working as an IT Support Engineer
- Good knowledge of MS Windows products: being familiar with upgrades and installations and common technical issues (Windows, Office 365 – such as Skype, One Drive, Outlook 365)
- Ability to troubleshoot PC / Laptop hardware and printer issues.
- Good communication skills, user oriented
- *** Full Clean Irish Driving License*** (some travel between the clinics might be required)
- Salary: €40-45K p.a.
- A company van
- 25 days AL
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates fully eligible to work in Ireland