Junior DevOps Engineer
Junior DevOps engineer required for our Cork based client, a Software Product House with massive scope for career progression. This is a fast paced, young, dynamic organization that develops a number of e-commerce web applications, delivering a high-performance system to global users.
The Junior DevOps Engineer will use Agile methodologies and will play an important role in ensuring the highest levels of delivery in the next phase of features and products.
This role can be a hybrid structure or fulfilled remotely from anywhere in Ireland, with once a month meeting onsite in Cork
- Plan and execute the building of automated environments as part of the DevOps Chapter for all platforms
- Design and develop different tools and automation scripts to improve automation support for various activities such as image management, deployment, data analytics, automated testing, logging and monitoring
- Coordinate with production support in the diagnosis of and solution to production issues
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in the dev, qa, performance and production environments
- Document solutions and processes as part of execution
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with automation/configuration management using SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Java, Python, Groovy, Shell)
- Eligibility to live and work in Ireland
- Start salary: up to 40K p.a. (DOE)