IT Support Engineer L1/L2
IT support engineer L1/L2 required for our client, an international provider of assistance and travel insurance.
For their Dublin team of 25 people, they are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer who will be helping the staff with every day IT issues and who will be closely cooperating with the HQ IT team in France.
This is a permanent role hybrid work structure (3-4 days a week in the office) in Dublin city centre
What will you be doing?
- Responding to queries via chat, email, ITSM Tools or phone providing technical assistance related to computer systems, software and hardware
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosing and resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Following up issues to the level 2-3 when additional remote expertise/validation (network, security,…) is required
- Laptop hardening, Antivirus & patch management compliance
- Tablets and smartphone configurations for enterprise mobility
What is required?
- Proven experience as a Help Desk IT support role
- Knowledge of operating systems, networks, firewalls, and routers
- Being familiar with upgrades and installations and common technical issues (Windows, Office 365 – such as Skype, One Drive, Outlook 365)
- Good communication skills, user oriented
- Proficient in English, French is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Salary €35K- 40K p.a.
- 10% pension contribution
- 28 Days of AL