IT Programme Manager
Our client, is experiencing exceptional growth and thus, has an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager, based in Dublin, on a hybrid basis. If you are hungry, driven, passionate about change, whilst collaborative in nature, this is the role for you. You will join a progressive company that will support your ambition and is committed to sustainability. This is an exceptional role for an IT Programme Manager, who has a technical background, utilities sector experience and is looking for their next move.
- National Brand
- Programme Manager
- Digital Transformation
- Agile Environment
- Engaging with leading stakeholders of the business to implement the projects successfully.
- Effectively communicate with all business sectors identifying risks and governance of said projects.
- Working closely with company leaders, as well as third party suppliers.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and cross-department teams.
- Solution focused, ensuring timely delivery of the projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Programme or Senior Project Manager role
- Proven experience working on large, complex change and tech projects from start to completion, preferably within utilities/telecom services.
- Ability to use your own initiative, adapting and thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Experience overseeing large teams and budgetary requirements.
- Ability to communicate, engage and motivate people.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Degree/Masters preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Prince2 / PMI
- Base Salary 85-110 DOE
- Hybrid Working
- Life Assurance