IT Portfolio Manager
Our Global Client is looking to appoint an IT Portfolio Manager to work closely with the Head of Transformation & Change.
The successful candidate will be apart of the Leadership Team, working on key strategic initiatives and work closely with the management team in Dublin City.
- Global Brand
- Dublin City Centre
- Transformation & Change Program
The key responsibilities of the IT Portfolio Manager
- Responsible for the operational teams, managing the providing leadership
- Overall strategy and change metrics on the group
- Reporting of RAID, Quality Management & Supporting Platforms
- Development of the junior project managers and support staff
- Key focus on responsibility of the delivery of the project
- Relationship Management of the stakeholders within the business
- Key focus on the governance of the brand and change programme
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record of leadership capabilities
- 10-13 years experience in a managerial role
- Experience within Financial Services, Insurance and Banking
- Ability to mentor, guide and coach operational members of staff
- Delivery experience within a change management environment
- Exceptional relationship management skills
This is an exceptional role for a leading IT Project Manager, Consultancy Manager or an Operational Manager to work with a Global Leading Brand in Dublin City.