IT Operations Engineer required for a larger player in the sustainable energy area. The IT Operations Engineer will have responsibilities to lead the operational support and maintenance activities for the organization. This involves performing maintenance and day to day support activities to on cloud and on prem environments.
This is a full-time hybrid structure role 2- 3 days a week on site in Dublin City West
- Providing infrastructure support to a bespoke platform and internal services worldwide
- Lead the identification and prioritising incidents, requests, & escalations accordingly
- Running monthly and recurring IT operations activities (regular maintenance, support and upgrades)
- Managing relationships with business partners, suppliers and third-party contractors
- Implementation of the set of tools, processes and metrics necessary to achieve ISO27001 compliance and other regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Working on MS Dynamics 365 and MS Power Platform implementation
- Flexibility to work on call rota (will be implemented due to expansion to other regions)
- Degree in computer Science or similar
- 4+ years years’ experience working in IT support and Operations role
- Experience working in a highly regulated / ITIL environment
- Knowledge of cloud technologies particularly Microsoft Azure
- Experience of supporting Windows 10/11 and Microsoft suites of services and client devices in a global environment
- Proficiency with Network Infrastructure (e.g. switches, routers, APs, patching, network architecture knowledge)
- Start salary: 60-65k p.a.
- On call bonus
- 5% pension
- Educational Assistance