IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client, a leading renewable energy company in Ireland is recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the installation, maintenance, management, and development of information systems to support the operational and management information needs. This company is transforming the power system for future generations. Be part of the change.
- Manage Storage requests for allocation of SAN resources
- Role covers a wide range of technical and department related activities that typically require strong judgements based on analytical and innovative thought e.g., server infrastructure architecture, diagnosis of complex issues on virtual infrastructure/SAN, new technology identification/adoption
- Research new Cloud technologies and work on proof of concepts.
- Maintenance of high data centre standards – cabling, labelling, power, server commissioning.
- Implementation of system security patches and service packs across the server platform.
- Installation and support of a wide range of client/server, cloud and web-based applications including in house developed, custom developed and off the shelf solutions.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar role
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Experience in Network Engineering (patching, firewalls, cabling etc.)
- Work effectively as part of a team under the guidance of senior team members,
- Know how to communicate technical concepts and changes to a non-technical audience
- Troubleshoot issues as part of multidisciplinary support team
- Experience with On Prem and Cloud platform technologies such as HPE SAN, VXRail, Oracle DBs and Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Salary 60k