IP Operations Manager
IP Operations Manager required for Irelands leading telecommunications company. This is a career making opportunity to lead and manage a growing team (currently 15 people) of highly skilled IP engineers / IP technical leads who provide advanced back-office support service for P1/P2 incidents.
This is a hybrid role and will require 2 day per week onsite in Dublin city centre office
- Line management for the IP Back-office team including assigning/scheduling work assignments, training staff, developing performance, and conducting formal performance evaluations
- The team manages critical business services, so this is dynamic environment that requires and experience manager
- Promote preventative maintenance, lifecycle management, security and continuous service improvement measures
- Ensure the IP Network is operated to the highest standards, instilling a culture of excellence and collaboration within the Back Office team.
- Ensure 24/7 IP Operations Back Office cover is always available, ensuring adherence to key SLAs and KPIs
- Provide monthly statistics on Team performance, Incidents, and network Change Request success rate
- 4+ years line management experience within a Telco or Service Provider environment.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communications skills.
- Experience in creating a high-performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL principles and methodology.
- Although not a hands on technical role, the ideal person will come from an IP Ops / Network background
- 80-90K starting salary
- 10% Performance bonus
- 5% Pension contribution
- 25 days holidays plus 2.5 company days
- Healthcare Insurance
- Life assurance