Information Security Manager
Leading Global Brand has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Manager to work closely with the leadership team in their Dublin City Headquarters.
Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for the Information Security Manager to protect the Global Brand against risks, planning & implementing of all systems.
- Global Brand
- Information Security Leadership Role
- Opportunity to travel
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze the existing security systems and make recommendations for change
- Leading the firms ISO27001 compliance and accreditation practice
- Upgrade systems, keeping all technical knowledge current through continuing education
- Proven track record in designing & implementation of disaster recovery plans
- Exceptional risk and governance track record with leadership teams
- Communication of all developments, new security systems, software, and new technologies
- Working with the IT Leadership to secure information, network & systems
- Promoting the long term and short term strategic security for all stakeholders internal/external
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Excellent comprehension of Project Management Deliveries
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills (CISSP preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of the technology market, information security, and cybersecurity
- Platforms experience – enterprise, software, hardware
- 6-8 years of experience working in a leadership capacity within Information Security/Cyber
- Excellent relationship skills and stakeholder management skillset
- A team-based approach to delivery and management
If you are a leader within the security market, looking to make your next move in the market with a leading Global Brand, please contact Neil McDonald on 01 507 9269 for further information.