Head of Strategic Partnerships
Head of Strategic Partnerships required to join the international development hub of global innovation and technology business operating in over 50 countries. The UK office is in London, but this person can be remote from anywhere in UK with occasional meeting in London as needed.
This is a broad, strategic role within the organisation, and this person will drive the mobile network global strategic alliance strategy and partnerships, in the areas of digital services such as Gaming, Entertainment, IOT, 5G, XR, AI, Data monetisation & Cloud
- Own, drive and deliver against the P&L for the global Partnership revenue lines
- Create, own, maintain and deliver group strategic alliances strategy
- Leverage consumer partnerships with tier 1 brands including Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and challenger brands, taking collaboration to the next level by expanding these partnerships to drive consolidation, scale, efficiencies and opportunities
- Document, maintain and report an understanding of the current partner landscape and identify potential synergies and opportunities
- Responsible for defining future developments and roadmaps and build strong and effective working relationships with key partners
- A background in delivering product, platforms, solutions and services such as digital services such as Gaming, Entertainment, IOT, 5G, XR, AI, Data monetisation & Cloud
- Preferably held a similar role with another mobile operator, showing an understanding of the Telco market and/or adjacent industries.
- Proven experience of identifying, creating and managing strategic partnerships with big tech and digital services companies
- Capable leader in influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Be able to turn strategy into reality with the ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level across the business, the wider Group and key external partners.
- Be open to up to 20% travel possible depending on requirements.
- Salary negotiable around £100k
- 25% performance bonus
- Health Insurance