Head of IT
Our client who is a leading company in Dublin City Center is looking to take on a Head of IT with strong leadership skills. Initial remote working and then possibility of part remote working when offices re-open as needed. Base salary up to 100K
IT Business & Strategy
▪ Develop, implement and maintain an IT Strategy aligned to the business strategy which satisfies the technical requirements needed for the company both now and in the future.
▪ Plan for the future development of IT systems based on the needs of the company.
▪ Implement the new IT policies and procedures and work to a professional set of standards within the IT domain, providing dynamic leadership to both current and future service requirements.
▪ Work with relevant departments to identify IT requirements and solutions.
▪ Understand and keep up to date with industry trends, market forces and changes in technology
▪ Ensure that IT systems and processes are able to facilitate good knowledge management and business intelligence.
▪ Be responsible for the operation of all technical systems (systems administration, database administration, security, disaster recovery, business continuity plan, quality control and testing, IT service desk and software development).
▪ Ensure sustainability of software applications through appropriate choice of technology and resource planning for development, support and maintenance (including back up and succession plans).
▪ Recruitment & Induction – Collaborate with HR to ensure the best candidate/s are recruited, to develop a thorough induction plan and actively manage the probation process
▪ Engagement – Manage your direct reports’ engagement activities.
▪ Managing & Supporting Performance – Provide direct reports with support and guidance to enhance their performance.
For more info you can contact me at email@example.com