Head of Information Technology
My client, one of Irelands largest housing development organisations, is looking for an experienced Head of Information Technology to join their expanding team. This position will oversee the IT Department, making sure the needs of the customer are met and developing an IT operational strategy to align to the CIO strategic objectives. The position will work collaboratively across the CIO functional area, identifying technology solutions in line with the business needs. You will work in a hybrid model, ideally 2 days a week onsite.
- Develop an IT operational strategy, which in turn aligns with company objectives
- Communicate this strategy across the entire team
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies to identify best fit technology solutions
- Ensure all IT policies and procedures are in place
- Provide accurate and effective KPIs
- Manage a team of 8+ enthusiastic individuals
- 7+ years’ experience in IT operations, infrastructure and service delivery management roles
- Experience in service delivery framework eg ITIL methodologies
- Willingness to undertake professional development desirable
Unfortunately, only locally based candidates with full working rights, Stamp 4 or EU passport can be considered.