Head of Delivery opportunity expanding Data Innovation hub in Dublin City centre. Our Client has created a number of AI based products across a diverse portfolio of businesses and are in the process of scaling the implementation to expand to new customers. They access a wide source of business data from across the globe, which offers a unique opportunity to design, lab-test and trial scalable business solutions in a reliable and secure environment.
This is a unique opportunity to joining a growing business and help build and successfully deliver cutting edge AI products and Data and AI services. Its hybrid working from Dublin City Centre office
- Manage the resource pool between projects, skills and new hires (perm and contract)
- Proactive knowledge gap analysis.
- Help on the recruitment of new members (interviews, recruiters, finance, hr, etc)
- Best practices improvement across all projects (Naming conventions, tools, code test, standard Data Eng pipelines, documentation…).
- Follow up the high-level milestones of Projects.
- Coordinate with acting PM’s to help identify and raise issues that might put delivery dates at risk and/or that can impact other projects.
- Ensure we have a Data Protection Impact Assessment for each project.
- Coordinating and oversight across the various teams (Data Eng, Platform, Visualisation) to ensure efficient project delivery
- Manage and support the assignment of resources between teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field, e.g.: computer science, data analytics, statistics, applied mathematics.
- 4+ years’ experience doing in similar role
- Understanding of data tech such as: ML, SQL / Databricks / Python etc sufficient to contribute and help the team.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and ability to drive product development.
- Capable of working with multiple internal and external teams across several countries and cultures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Starting salary c110-120K
- 20% bonus
- 5% pension
- 25 day AL
- Health Insurance