Group Brand Director
IT Search have been retained to manage the strategic appointment of Group Brand Director– for an Irish -digital & in-store retail consortium who are investing heavily in expanding their leadership team in preparation for European growth. My client is a collective of energetic, bar-raising, enemies of ordinary.
We’re seeking a true brand leader- who will elevate & embody the brand personality, purpose & vision across Brand, Creative, CRM/Insights & Media verticals – whilst defining the brand’s group marketing structure, strategy & objectives & driving this message across all channels in partnership with the group’s functional management.
Adrian Clarke, Associate Director (Data, MarTech) is personally managing this executive mandate. Adrian works with Fortune 500s, FTSE 100, challenger brands & indigenous Irish brands to empower their data, digital & leadership operations. Adrian has a strong track record in placing senior management members in this group – thus will afford interested candidates – direct insight to the organisation’s objectives.
This will be one of the most prominent brand/marketing roles to be hired in Q4 of 2021 and will be rewarded with a sizeable salary & lucrative bonus structure – indicative of the power this role will have on commercial performance
- Broadly – you will drive, manage & develop key relationships & define & develop strategies across: Brand, Creative & Content, Social Media & Advertising, CRM, Suppliers Leadership Programmes.
- You will own advertising budgets, CRM budget, creative product & activation budget & the marketing function budget across the aforementioned verticals.
- Own & develop ATL & social strategy
- Optimise the marketing structure
- Foster culture of performance
- Drive brand personality into all marketing activities & people operations
The full specification will be released to candidates on application.
- 10+ years experience
- Ideally retail (with online) experience
- Experience in a senior brand and/or creative leadership role
- Evidence of bringing strategies to life
- Evidence of sizeable budgetary management
- Deep understanding & proven track record of storytelling in a matrix organisation
- Evidence of driving brand essence, personality in Irish and European markets (desirable)
- Strong influencing skills
- Exposure to C&D level engagements – contributing actively to steering & strategy meetings.
- Tenacious, Motivated & Creative
- Infectious enthusiasm for brand
- Commercially astute
- Ideas person
- You elevate others
- Community builder
- End to end marketer
- Proven track record interfacing & influencing in partnership with with senior executives is essential
- Office based given the level of role with flexibility in line with group working flexible policies
Apply via link below. If you do not have a CV to hand – do not worry. Contact email@example.com with profile if a high level chat initially is preferred. Candidates who do and do not meet the criteria will be informed of same. Closing date for applications: 25th of September – apply now.