Fintech Data Analyst
The team are all passionate and motivated. They’re also very engaged and know how to get other people excited about their solutions! You’ll have 2-3 years experience in MS SQL Server, SSIS and MS PowerBI (ideally – not a dealbreaker!).
40/45k + bonus is on offer. This is growing group and you’ll join at a time at immense growth.
- Development of Reports, Dashboards & Analytics with to drive optimal biz. performance.
- Engage and colab. with stakeholders in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of BI solutions.
- Provide recommendations to improve system functionality and processes within the BI environment.
- Guide and assist the wider development team in leveraging best practices and delivering reusable and scalable strategic components
- Liaise with both technical and business colleagues located locally and our software providers
- Report daily, weekly and monthly to External stakeholders
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with MS SQL Server. SSIS & MS PowerBI a plus.
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous excel modelling an advantage
- Data analysis of different loan products
- A passion for making high quality, innovative application solutions
- A team player with strong analytic, communication & stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate findings, orally and visually, to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in a reporting role on debt services – advantageous
Further information provided on application/request.
NOTE: Visa sponsorship due to the focus on appointing this role soonest is not available at this time
More info on package on application
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland
SQL, Power Bi, Data Analysis, Reporting, Excel