Our Client has a number of openings for expert level C++ developers with strong mathematics and algorithm background. These role can be fully remote from anywhere in the world (ideally with some cross over with local German time zone)
This is a career making opportunity to join a hugely successful company with no comparable competitors in its field. This is largely down to the high quality of its development. The product is integrated into Microsoft Office, which means reverse-engineering and disassembling the innards of Microsoft’s code. This is all based on a very large, home-grown C++ library.
This role is open to new graduates and experienced engineers. What important is if you are confident you in the upper percentile of C++ coders, then this is an opportunity to join a highly profitable company funding a C++ ISO committee delegation, so there is a good chance that components you invent will become industry standards!
- MSc / Phd in Computer Engineering / Physics / Mathematics etc.
- Fluent in C++ with a high level of mathematics and algorithm background (Years of experience is not important its all about the individuals capability!)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- A vivid interest in elegant algorithms
Whats on offer:
- A beautiful office in the middle of Berlin
- Starting salary of 75k (for graduates) up to 120K (for experienced engineers)
- Support with the relocation and visa process
- The time and resources to write beautiful code. There are no meetings!
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- Family-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime