ERP Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced technology project manager with a history of delivering enterprise application and software projects, particularly with enterprise ERP or CRM system implementation experience. You are Technology Project Manager will have a strong client facing ability and be able to manage large scale implementations end to end.
This role will suit a career focused, self-starter looking to expand their experience across a variety of industries including Financial Services, Pharma, FMCG and Insurance. You will be the key point of contact for client engagement and delivery, ensuring successful project delivery and stakeholder communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Enterprise ERP or CRM implementation
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, ability to maintain effective relationships, ensure the project is aligned to business objectives.
- Strong team leadership and ability to communicate a vision for the project, creating a motivating environment and building a team culture with focus on ownership, delivery and collaboration across business and IT
- Contemporary project management skills, including strong planning with an ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines, manage dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues and instil stakeholder confidence
- You are well versed in change & communications frameworks and strategies, coaching and mentoring others and successfully driving & communicating change
- Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes
- Ability to manage and forecast multi-year projects, with strong commercial acumen and financial management experience to drive budget efficiencies
- Ability to proactively anticipate and resolve problems/roadblocks and maintain delivery momentum
- Well-developed project status reporting and documentation skills.
- Experience in multiple delivery approaches including Agile.
- Salary DOE 65-80,000
- Clear progression path to Director level
Please send your CV to Karla.orourke@ITSearch.ie for consideration and for a confidential discussion regarding the role – call 0877382914.