Senior ERP Project Manager – FTC
An innovative award winning product company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract basis. You will lead the delivery of an internal ERP project, driving it forward to completion, you must be comfortable being hands on across all aspects of delivery right through to implementation and support.
- Manage the overall implementation, working closely with the vendor and the internal teams
- Configuration and customisation of the solution
- Ensure successful integrations with external systems
- Leading the overall testing process including data validation and completeness
- Ensuring training and guidelines are provided
- Minimise downtime and disruption to the business.
- Monitor progress, maintain schedules, and communicate clearly with stakeholders and management.
- 5 years ERP (SalesForce) Implementation Lead experience
- 5 years Project Management Delivery
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Works on own initiative, yet equally comfortable collaborating with the wider team
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- On offer:
- 12 month FTC
- 75000 – 90000 + benefits
Hybrid working 2 days on site in Dublin- open to people with full working rights within Ireland- Thank you.
Please apply within or send your Cv to email@example.com