Director of SEM & Performance Marketing
IT Search has been exclusively retained to appoint the leadership role of Director of SEM & Performance Marketing. Adrian Clarke, Associate Director is managing this search.
My client is a hugely successful .com ecommerce group – armed with expansion plans for 2022. HQ’d in the US, their EMEA HQ now make up c15% of their global workforce. By the end of 2021 – the group will have c.1000 employees internationally. It is thusly an exciting & opportunistic time to play a ‘front & centre’ role in the growth trajectory & value generation of the SEM function across both acquisition & retention strategies.
Reporting to the Sen. Director – you will manage a growing team of SEM specialists across paid search, display, video & retargeting.
Note: This role offers flexible working. Remote working is also a feature in the business. Thusly – candidates may be able to work from any part of Ireland – with the expectation that they will need to incorporate office contact to build team culture given the level of role.
- 8+ years in SEM or very closely aligned experience
- Evidence of success in practical funnel, search & analytics operations
- A degree is essential. Note: a STEM/Data orientated degree is not a requirement however given the subject matter – would be advantageous
- A strong technical digital ecosystem knowledge base (websites, search channels)
- Experience in team mgmt. & development
- A good grasp of web analytics & general data insight (Excel, Tableau, GDS or similar)
- Basic SQL is preferable however – there is a data science team to allude to for same
- Experience in multi-layered marketing mechanisms
- Lead across growth marketing across paid channels with a data centric mindset (data is power)
- Drive segmentation
- Exploit the collective power of data science team (attribution) in partnership with SEM unit to evaluate channel performance to increase ROI
- Own reporting & budgeting for campaigns & SEM activities
- Create deep knowledge around how consumer base engages across the world
- Market leading salary (negotiable given level of role)
- Stock options
- Tech perks
- Profit share incentives
Relocation may be offered for candidates outside of Ireland. You must have the right to work & live in Ireland. My client is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications: Apply via LinkedIn or email email@example.com in confidence.
Note: This role is an important hire & I am shortlisting candidates w/e 12th September 2021.
Note: If you do not attach a CV with your application – we can work on this post initial discussion
IT Search is the go-to technology, digital & data talent partner of global companies. We are home to one of the most deeply established data analytics & emerging technologies hiring practices in the Europe & handle practitioner to Chief level assignments internationally with a healthy focus on disruptive & emerging technologies away from our stronghold in established industries.