Director of Analytics
IT Search have been retained to appoint an experienced Director of Analytics for our client, a global Fortune 500 Biotechnology organisation with EMEA HQ in Dublin. This is a critical leadership hire with an international focus heavily focused on data science & best in class analytics operations in a global centre of excellence. The successful candidate will be both hands-on and strategic in the development of key data initiatives to drive my client’s world class operations in Ireland.
Adrian Clarke, Associate Director & Head of our Data Practice is managing this senior mandate for our client. Your interest will be handled with strictest confidence.
- Team Management:
- You’ll work to build a team and oversee the analytics function
- Play a key role in elevating best practice across research & development across various analytics teams
- Hire top performing leads across functional guises including R&D
- Regularly report & assess performance of analytics unit.
- Data Architecture & Systems Development
- You’ll hold accountability for critical data technologies including Spotfire as well as SAP Enterprise
- Drive the team across analytics solutions development & E2E solutions
- Work with global peers to realise key data initiatives and the group’s plans for world class data interoperability in pharmaceutical projects
- Data Management
- You’ll manage the availability, usability, integrity and security of the data in enterprise systems
- Lead quality control measures across data lines
- Champion business critical change protocols
- The right hire will hold a strong academic background in a data related discipline – ideally specialising in a biotech or pharmaceutically related guise
- Superb communications skills – with a practical approach to documentation and working cross functionally
- Exceptionally strong delegation and project owner skills; no ego – you put your team first and achieve deadlines through considered project leadership
- Acute business intelligence skills – demonstrating abilities across a variety of data forms – clinical, commercial and otherwise
- High EQ
- Superb communications skillsRelationship builder – with demonstrable experience in handling data and technical vendors
A sizeable base salary + high bonus, share options & more – to be disclosed on application.
IT Search are global technology, data, digital & change search partners to many of the world’s leading companies. HQ’d in Dublin we hire across EMEA. IT Search is home to one of Ireland’s longest established data hiring practices.