Digital Graphic Designer
A highly creative Digital Graphic Designer required for our Cork based client, a Software Product House with massive scope for career progression. This is a fast paced, young, dynamic organization that develops a number of e-commerce web applications, delivering a high-performance system to global users.
The Digital Graphic Designer will be someone with natural creativity that can take projects from inception to completion at the required standards.
This is a hybrid structure role with 1-2 days a week in the office in Cork
- Designing media assets from conception to completion for desktop, mobile and
tablet platforms for an ecommerce business
- Creating digital concepts for social media campaigns including Twitter, Facebook,
Instagram, Libsyn and YouTube
- Developing and managing brand assets including logos, icons, images and other
- Design and developing dynamic banner advertisements
- Output of Artwork for internal and external printed material such as Brochures
Business cards, display stands, pull-ups and signage
- 1+ year experience as a corporation Digital Graphic Designer
- Extensive design software skills, (Adobe Suite (CC), Photoshop
Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to interpret business and marketing concepts and convert them
into persuasive visual communication
- Good Typography skills, Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Eligibility to work in Ireland*All applicants must demonstrate their graphic design skills with an online portfolio during the interviewing process
- Starting salary 35K p.a.
- Flexible work structure
- Ongoing training