Digital Analytics Specialist
My client, a Leading Medical Device Company, based in Galway, is looking for a Digital Analtics Specialist to join their ever expanding team. The suitable candidate will be analyzing and reporting on the performance of digital activities and marketing campaigns and how they can be optimized.
- Configuring Adobe Analytics Workspace dashboards and analyzing these reports for business insights.
- Partnering with campaign teams to recommend campaign tracking strategies and prepare campaign tracking urls for reporting.
- Proactively provide strategic campaign recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals.
- Work closely with the Global analytics technical team to explain reporting requirements and help troubleshoot reporting issues when needed.
- Build rapport and lasting partnerships with Marketing, Digital groups and other stakeholders
- 2 to 4 years of digital analytics and digital marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Analytics, especially the creation of Workspace dashboards for campaign reporting
- Extensive knowledge of campaign tracking and integration with Adobe Analytics
- Experience in working with dashboards and data exports from Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Adobe AdCloud, Tableau, Eloqua, Salesforce, and other CRM and marketing automation tools
- Experience with social analytics tools including Spredfast/Khoros and other social media management system tools
- Experience with marketing automation/email marketing solutions (i.e. Eloqua)
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office tools, including the ability to build Powerpoint presentations
- Excellent organization and time management skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional, matrixed team and manage multiple daily demands
- Ability to build partnerships with Marketing and Digital business leads, vendors, Country digital teammates Excellent communication skills and ability to present findings to multiple audiences in multiple formats (email, virtual meetings, in person meetings)
- Ability to understand and analyze A/B or MVT landing page testing data to make recommendations and optimize advertising, campaigns, and leads Experience in global organization / working with international clients