Digital Analytics Platform Specialist
IT Search are working exclusively with a global US brand who are undergoing huge investment in their already impressive digital analytics & web analytics ecosystem. My client is one of the fastest growing companies in North America & they have a stellar HQ in Dublin’s City Centre.
This is a unique new role where you will work to roll out & implement Google Analytics Platforms to drive digital & web analytics capabilities. You’ll work to augment digital analytics architecture at scale and power the work that analysts do – by ensuring that the digital ecosystem is picking up every piece of activity across the marketing technology spectrum – in particular in the ad operations side.
This is permanent role. Please note: this role is not for a third party agency or an intermediary providing web analytics services – it is an in-house digital opportunity – at the heart of the action!
You’ll manage Google & Adobe Analytics Platforms -& drive more customization and effective utilisation of the products – to their fullest capacity!
- Brand new role – new function in ad operations in a major global giant!
- Join an exciting new team in Ireland
- Lot of teams & stakeholders across EMEA to engage with – you’ll be busy!
- The role is in effect a Specialist / Subject Matter Expert – driving digital architecture across web analytics – think Google 360, Adobe Marketing Cloud… that kind of ecosystem.
What do you need?
- A deep enough knowledge of Google Analytics tools & a track record of rolling them out – setting up rules & setting out ways by which COMPLEX marketing questions can be entertained e.g. how can we ensure we’re not retargeting to existing subscribers – that lovely intersection between digital arch & data working together
- You’ll need to be comfortable in web technologies
- You’re not quite a developer – but if you have good general web scripting
- Good track record in rolling out measurement or ad related analytics tools!
- A really big heart & a natural curiosity! You’ll join a brand where people are down to earth, warm & engaging. You’ll be surrounded with opportunities to add to the digital playbook – so you’ll need to be a team player & all round good sport!
- A top salary with bonus & major tech benefits
- Share incentives
- A super strong annual leave entitlement
- A really cool, engaging & charismatic manager!
- Freedom to play with ideas and input on major digital architectural considerations – it won’t always be perfect – but there’s no fear of failure here – support is everything
Contact me now for more info!
Adrian Clarke is Associate Director & heads up our digital & data practice. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland