Our client, working remotely at present but based in Central Amsterdam is a world leader in online Financial Services, growing significantly having created a simple and effective investment platform.
Currently they have partnered with IT Search to speak to Senior DevOps Engineers on their behalf to join the existing team with a focus across monitoring, observability and automation.
- Working with local DevOps/Linux Engineering team to identify and address infrastructure and build issues, documenting and avoiding future issues
- Automate utilising scripting and various tools, liaising with the development team on newer features to scale infrastructure
- Ongoing Monitoring and Observability Input
- 6+ years of post grad DevOps and or Sys Engineering experience within Linux
- Strength in Python, Bash, Shell Scripting
- Experience in On Prem Deployment/Monitoring/Automation
- Stack includes ELK, MySQL, Ansible, Apache, Kubernetes, Docker and more
Feel free to get in touch for an initial discussion, forwarding your latest CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.