DevOps Engineer – Contract South Dublin (six months rolling)
Our Fintech client based in Dublin but offering 100% remote work for the foreseeable future (candidates must be already in Ireland) has asked IT Search to speak to DevOps Engineers for an initial six month contract with a view to extension.
The product on which the deployment is happening is a web based platform monitoring trading algorithms and this role is to join an existing senior team of DevOps Engineers and full stack developers.
Candidates should have:
· 5+ years of experience in CI/CD processes, ideally with migrations utilising Kubernetes, Docker etc.
· Significant passion for scaling of infrastructure, implementation and maintenance
· Depth of knowledge in Ansible, strong Python experience (any and all microservices experience will be a definite advantage)
· Strong automation experience and an eye for understanding current processes and automating where possible plus application server (Apache suite) knowledge
· Ideally come from a development background prior to DevOps
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating availability and required daily rate.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.