Our client is a post startup Software house, backed by a Fortune 50 partner providing data analysis tools into large scale engineering firms, focusing on fuel economy to minimise costs and environmental impact.
Due to continuing growth, they have partnered with IT Search to engage an ambitious mid to senior level DevOps Engineer with experience in GCP to work closely with the CTO and international development teams to streamline and improve their DevOps processes on an ongoing basis.
- Working with Engineering Teams and CTO to define and execute DevOps processes across disperse geographies of teams and end users
- Provide input and expertise into tool selection and ongoing improvements in Pipelining, CI/CD, Automation and Monitoring
- Mentor Junior Engineers and provide clear roadmaps to Senior Management
- 6+ years of post grad DevOps experience
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience a must have – Certification preferred
- Desire and ambition to collaborate with CTO of expanding to firm to put in place and execute DevOps processes
- Track record of DevOps processes within a SaaS house
- Strong communication skills, ability to present and document processes and innovations
- High level of comfort in managing aspects of Automation, Monitoring, Pipelining (Kubeflow etc.)
- Ability to work in London City on a hybrid WFH/Onsite basis at least once per week
To learn more about this role and company, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to arrange a confidential discussion.