For an initial six month term with a view to extension, our Financial Services client based in South Dublin (but operating on a hybrid onsite/remote basis) has engaged IT Search to speak to an DevOps Engineer to join their existing project team.
The role is to work within the DevOps team working alongside long term transformation projects, building business critical systems with a focus on ongoing stability and improving performance over time. Working closely with the local Head of Technology on integration of pipelines, configuration of applications for development.
- 6+ Years of post grad commercial experience in the DevOps arena
- Creating playbooks and working on CI/CD for automation and deployment processes
- Exceptional communication skills due to significant internal communication in real time
- Strength in Pipelining, specifically expertise utilising Jenkins
- Additional skills such as Ansible, Jira as well as a track record of working specifically on Oracle deployment automation (or similar), e.g. Oracle to Exadata
- Scripting strength (ideally Oracle-PL/SQL) a definite benefit, but Shell Scripting welcome
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required daily rate, availability and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.