DevOps Cloud Engineer
Our client based in South Dublin is a world leader in InsureTech and has engaged with IT Search in their expansion in the Cloud space, specifically they have created a new Global Technical Hub to manage and maintain their global cloud strategy.
This role is to become a key member of their existing Cloud team, liaise with local and international colleagues across configuration, automation, monitoring and IAC specialities. They are operating across AWS and Azure with some GCP, the ideal candidate will have specialised in one but have some experience in at least one of the others.
The role attracts a strong salary and significant package alongside a well defined career path with a very interesting and challenging number of years ahead.
- Manage cloud services during transformation project (on prem to cloud experience welcome)
- Senior member of the team tasked with Cloud Platform Delivery
- Automation, Configuration and Monitoring of AWS or Azure Platform (GCP welcome)
- Take ownership of Provisioning Code across the Enterprise
- Developing IaC (Datacenter knowledge welcome here also)
- Migration to Public Cloud (from on prem)
- Working closely with Cloud Architecture team, release coding, source control etc.
- 3rd Party Vendor responsibility as well as internal relationship building
- Some on call availability may be required
- 10 years of commercial experience within the Cloud space
- Public/on prem migration experience a definite bonus
- Expertise in AWS or Azure, preferably certified
- Strong scripting and additional development knowledge in an OO language required
- Significant automation and version control tooling knowledge plus Terraform, Ansible
- Strong communication skills
*This role is 100% remote at present but when safe to do so will be moving to a hybrid WFH/Office model, there will be an onsite requirement in their Dublin offices.*
To learn more about the role, company and process, please forward your CV stating availability and required/current salary and we can arrange a confidential conversation.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.