An opportunity has arisen for an experienced functional Delivery Manager to join an expanding product company in Ireland. You as Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading the development, organisation and support of the technical implementation team. This Delivery Manager role requires someone who can lead technical and business orientated professionals to ensure successful client delivery on ERP implementations.
This Delivery Manager role will suit you if you have broad stakeholder management experience as well as experience leading Business Analysts, Development and Project Managers to ensure client satisfaction. You will be a true leader with a desire to coach and lead a very talented team as they continue to grow. Collaborating with the Professional Services Director, you will be involved in strategic conversations for improvements, developments and new ways of working to better suit the needs of your team and the overall organisation.
This role is ideal for someone looking to join an expanding organisation with an elite client base and very clear career path.
- Management of functional team (Business and Technical professionals)
- Lead, motivate and develop high performing team members
- Liaise with senior management/stakeholders on success of ongoing projects across the team
- Get involved in client conversations and project delivery across the service offering (ERP, Oracle IP, upgrades, rollouts, integrations, etc..)
- Manage & coordinate resources across the group and promote collaboration
- 4+ years in a management position
- Experience in the Project Management, Functional Analyst or BA domain is a bonus but not essential
- Highly driven and motivated professional
- Ability to work closely with Stakeholders, close actions and follow up items as appropriate
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to motivate and lead a diverse team of professionals
- Attractive salary 65-80K DOE
- Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, full remote working if desired.
- Clear career path