Experience: 3-5 Years
Sector: Data Scientist
For our client – a fast growing provider of virtual reality creation contents – we are looking for a Data Scientist.
This role will suit someone experienced in applying ML concepts to design, prototype, and build complex, and sustainable services and products.
This is a hybrid role with some presence to the office (1 -2 days a week) in Dublin city centre
- Take the lead on large ML and data science projects
- Build ML and data science products that can be commercialised
- Conduct research in the field of ML and data science to build new solutions and improve the accuracy of existing ones
- Convert product vision and high level guidance into an executable research plan
- Work with cross functional colleagues and stakeholders to understand customer problems, major challenges, and formulate the problems into appropriate ML frameworks
- Present the work in both internal and external conferences
- Master’s degree in ML, Statistics, Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in building mid/large-scale machine learning solutions
- Experience of developing predictive analytics solutions and writing production-ready code
- Expertise – machine learning packages (e.g. scikit-learn, Tensorflow, and pytorch), Microsoft Azure, and data manipulation and visualisation tools in Python
- Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a results-oriented, remote team.
- Salary: up to 65K DOE
- Pension, Healthcare
- Flexible office hours, remote work/hybrid