Data Scientist – Customer Analytics – FS
IT Search working with a global FS group to appoint a Data Scientist to build models, manipulate large datasets with R & Python and to “COME PLAY” with data! Looking no further if hardcore mathematical modelling is of interest! Superb benefits.
You’ll work with a team of data engineers, quant analytics, data scientists and data analysts – sharing techniques and learning loads!
Our client is a global leader in the FS space – you’ll work on customer and claim analytics
- As part of a team you’ll report into a dynamic and highly experienced manager (mentor)
- You’ll create models and perform complex data analyses
- You’ll play an important role in analysis ratios and exploring improvements for key projects ensuring that there is a value delivered for customer’s needs.
- Ideally you’ll have 4+ years experience in a data heavy environment
- You love utilising statistics and statistical tools including R
- If you have exposure to pricing / insurance or similiar applications – this is a major plus however our client place a premium on problem solvers and ‘playful doers’ – if you can apply your skills to their domain – they’re happy to support you to learn the ropes.
- An undergraduate degree in maths, applied maths, statistics or similiar is essential
- Postgraduate education e.g. a diploma in maths or statistics or masters/ PhD would be ideal (we mean hardcore maths modelling or stats or comp science)
- Coding skills to boot are very nice to have! Hint: Python Python Python OR R R R
A significant package plus bonus and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, major bonuses, reductions on insurance, generous annual leave and flexible working!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer – however visa sponsorship is not available for this role.