Data Analytics Analyst
Our valued client, a post start up firm involved in the Insuretech industry has engaged with IT Search to speak to a Data and Analytics Analyst to join them in their journey in creating best in class SaaS Platforms within the Insurance industry. A desire to move towards Machine Learning within Data Analytics will ensure a strong fit.
The role will be to work directly with the CTO as part of a small team working to create a Data Analytics mindset, taking data from various sources, across AWS Platform and Azure, populating their Data Lake, ascertaining insights and triggering policies.
- Working with the CTO and Data team, the role will be across the development and implementation, business analysis and support, managing data across the whole process
- Understanding and documenting technical requirements for the SaaS Platform
- Working with third parties on API integration and onboarding
- Liaising with external development firms to ensure reliable middleware where appropriate
- 4 years of commercial experience, managing Data utilising Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) as well as Power BI for dashboard and insight management, Python and related for scripting purposes when needed (any backend OO development comfort is also welcome)
- API and SaaS specific knowledge will be beneficial
- Financial Services, Insurance and or FinTech background
- Technical Degree
- Exceptional communication skills
To learn more about the role, client and process, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.