Data Analyst required for our London based Client. This is a global financial services firm with a long standing reputation, located in Harbour Exchange East London. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills at all levels and an ability to prioritise their workload, working to deadlines in this fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity to forge a career with one of the big players in International financial services.
What is involved:
- Inputting of Static data and completion of assigned team tasks
- Processing of detailed information in a timely manner
- Identify any data issues and complete data cleansing tasks
- Perform UAT in collaboration with immediate stakeholders to support system upgrades and enhancements
- Escalate any issues identified and follow through to resolution
- Contribute regularly to the update of desktop procedures and accurately follow them.
What is required:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within banking/financial services
- Strong Data Analysis skills with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with (UAT) User Acceptance Testing
- Strong and effective communication across all levels of the business
- Experience in a fast paced environment working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies within processes and suggest methods of improvement
What is on offer:
- Excellent salary (DOE)
- Ability to process detailed information quickly, effectively and consistently