IT Search – May 2020 [Remote onboarding will be supported]
Hello you! You’re looking for a data role in Cork? Great. This group are energetic, playful & humble – and they’re looking for someone like you!
IT Search (global IT recruitment partners) are delighted to exclusively work to appoint the role of Data Analyst for our client – a global player in the world of online entertainment – and a powerhouse for data. This group have consistently challenged the status quo & have won significant market share through the use of data analytics intelligently.
My client are digitally engaged and technologically savvy. They have invested significantly in data led operations and owing to continued growth – have a need for a Data Analyst to work on reporting, data science models & data intelligene aswell as dashboard & data visualisation.
The right candidate will hold a strong academic base experience and is is eager to step up & work with various stakeholders to maintain a high level of data IQ across the business
This role works across COMPLEX data systems and various different platforms – so you need to be up for the challenge of getting organised (Python & R are key).
- Develop models with focus on customer activity / behaviour across gaming platforms
- Data Visualisation & creation of reports which bring data to life!
- Through analysis of large datasets – showcase trends
- Derive insights on activity and make suggestions for further analysis
- Be creative with data – surprise and delight with findings and help stakeholders feel confident in their decision making using your findings.
- You’ll engage with marketing, commercial & planning teams as well as engagement with the wider data science team
- Some Machine Learning
- Python or R, SQL (server), Advanced Excel (all essential)
- Stats Modelling
- Segmentation & Clustering
- Experience working with CRM tools