Customer Success Manager
Seeking a Salesforce Consultant ready to step into a Customer Success Manager role while establishing the management layer for the future for a high growth product company.
Working directly for the Managing Director, your role will have full responsibility for the Customer Success function within the product business.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Being fully accountable for the onboarding of new customers onto our technology platform.
- Contributing to pre-sales engagements from a solutioning perspective, ensuring a smooth transition from pre-sales to customer onboarding.
- Identify and nurture upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our existing, growing customer base.
- Interface with sales and technical teams to interpret and action customer feedback.
- Design, implement and own appropriate customer success strategies to ensure we have fully engaged customers with minimal churn.
Experience / Education
- Relevant 3rd Level Education.
- 3-5 years knowledge and experience of working within a salesforce implementation consultancy role or similar.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Demonstrable, dynamic problem solving skills.
- Comfortable engaging with customers to build relationships, develop customer stories and provide a ‘listening ear’ for product feedback.
- Willingness to adapt to change as the business grows.
- Strong team-player skills.
- Experience within a SaaS product context preferable.
- Attractive Base Salary with Incentive Plan
- 25 Days paid holidays
- Private Family Healthcare cover
- Pension Contribution
- Mobile Phone
- Mileage and Expenses
- Share Options