Our client is a leader in creating beautiful visualisations focusing on property and architecture, working closely with architecture and design firms to present their work utilising advanced technology, VR and AR.
Due to ongoing success, they have partnered with IT Search to engage with a Senior Creative to join at a senior level to manage work on multiple cutting edge projects for mobile and tabletop touchscreen displays.
Due to the nature of the work required, the role will be based mostly onsite in their South Dublin offices (when safe to do so) due to the hands on approach to physical prototypes and models as well as hands on work and mentoring.
This role will suit a senior and ambitious candidate with significant Adobe Suite and 3DsMax experience (as well as a natural leader/mentor) looking to join an interesting company who are growing, giving access to fascinating work and significant career progression (as well as ongoing education and certification).
- 10+ years of commercial development experience working in CGI preferably in Architecture
- Experience in leading a digital department
- Photomontage, AR/VR Development experience, animation etc.
- Photo-realistic rendering knowledge would be a definite benefit
- Additional level of comfort in C++ and Unity will be advantageous
- Portfolio/links to your work if possible
- Excellent communication skills
Please forward your CV and portfolio and we can arrange a call to discuss the role and process.
Note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.